Consultant Heli Kruusi
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-14 2019-06-13 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
You will be in charge of designing of enterprise and or carriage local area networks and wide area networks.
As the Network Designer you will be:
- designing of enterprise and or carriage local area networks and wide area networks (LAN/WAN)
- designing application delivery across an enterprise, including across multiple data center facilities
- incorporating network security/firewall considerations
- design and provision of LAN Access Control (802.1X, NAC)
- challenging customer business processes, and managing requirements in regard of value creation and business transformation
As the Network Designer you will have:
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience to: Cloud Hybrid Network design/application delivery
- Cisco (including core Cisco data Centre routing and switching technologies, i.e. NEXUS, BGP, OSPF)
- Wireless, Bluecoat, Avaya, Iron Port, Firewalls – Juniper/ASA/Palo Alto, AlgoSec, Infoblox
- Previous experience in large complex organisations is highly regarded
To apply please click apply or call Heli Kruusi on +61 2 84231005 for a confidential discussion.