Consultant Sam Lane
Date posted 7 August 20192019-08-07 2019-09-06 it Melbourne Victoria AU AUD 150000 210000 210000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A large financial services company is looking for a Data Architect with experience in Big Data and Data Warehousing to join their team. The successful senior architect will join a fast-paced and dynamic environment within a company that's heavily investing in a strategic Data and Analytics platform.
- Architect the transformation of legacy data assets onto the strategic platform, as well as defining new and sustainable data management technology capabilities.
- Support the Enterprise to develop, communicate and execute an architecture that supports simplicity and agility across the Enterprise.
- Ensure senior technology stakeholders understand key architectural implications across applications, information, infrastructure and security aspects of your services.
- Build relationships with stakeholders across Technology and Business areas.
- Broad experience across numerous architecture roles.
- Experience with Big Data, Data Warehousing, Data Architectures and enterprise data services within complex enviroments.
- Experience in cloud, micro-service and API based technologies and architectures.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
To apply please click apply or call Sam Lane on 03 8628 2111 for a confidential discussion.