Location Perth CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jodie Gillespie
Date posted 28 August 20192019-08-28 2019-09-27 mining Perth CBD Western Australia St Georges Terrace AU 6000 AUD 900 1000 1000 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This corporate is a leader in the resources sector with substantial global operations. The company is continuing to invest in technology to enhance their business operations and drive efficiency and currently have a variety of programs underway. The company is currently seeking an Architect to define the infrastructure architecture, integration points and dependencies within existing and new systems.
There are multiple Architect positions within the IT Operations division working with key stakeholders across the organisation to deliver a number of infrastructure projects for the organisation. This will include network services, infrastructure, hosting services, End User Computing and telecoms.
- Work with stakeholders across the business to develop strategy and architecture to support business outcomes
- Develop standards and reference architecture
- Develop design documentation for a variety of technology projects
- Define the infrastructure architecture and dependencies within existing and new systems
- Strong background as a Technical Architect on medium to large size projects
- Experience creating strategy documents and road maps, high level/low level designs and reference architecture
- Experience with hyper-converged infrastructure, converged infrastructure, VMWare virtualisation, Windows and Citrix presentation services.
- Technical knowledge of Active Directory, AzureAD, DHCP, file and printing services
- Knowledge of networking technologies including SD-WAN, MPLS, load balancing, switching and routing
- Certifications: ITIL, Cisco, Microsoft
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
To apply please click apply or call Jodie Gillespie on 08 9266 0941 for a confidential discussion.