Technical Architect (Networking)
Location Adelaide CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Dione Chrisakis
Date posted 13 November 20192019-11-13 2019-12-13 it Adelaide CBD South Australia AU 5000 AUD 500 1000 1000 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Operating under a global footprint, this organisation offers an all-inclusive opportunity to work with an industry leading resource company.
As the Infrastructure Technical Architect, you will be responsible for high and low level designs of the infrastructure strategy and road maps company wide. You will provide the overall architectural guidance and design for the infrastructure team.
- Knowledge of both IT and Operational Technology control systems with respect to hosting and network infrastructure
- Reviewing, scoring, and organising complex company wide architecture
- Experience of hosting technologies including: Hyper-converged infrastructure, Converged Infrastructure, VMware vitalisation, Windows, RHEL and Citrix presentation services
- Supporting infrastructure service technologies including Active Directory, Azure AD, DNS, DHCP, NTP, file and printing services.
- Knowledge of Networking technologies including SD-WAN, MPLS, VRF, load balancing, switching and routing technologies
- Network security construction including Layer 3 and Layer 7 firewalls, IPS, VPN, and Proxy
- Collaborate technologies and telecom services including Cisco Video Conferencing, WebEx Meetings, WebEx Teams, Immersive, voice, and SIP
- Ability to construct complex materials from a logical design to support a purchase requisition
- Understanding of middle-ware applications and how they interact with other dependent systems (e.g. Understand what a multitier application is and how SQL high availability configuration would have reliance on an Active / Active datacenter configuration)
- Implement end user computing systems including Windows 10 desktop, SCCM, Office 365
- Experience with monitoring and management tools for infrastructure services including SolarWinds, Splunk, SCOM
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent STEM.
- Professional level Certifications including; Cisco, Microsoft and VMware
- Background in operating & supporting large-scale mission critical server, storage and network environments.
- Wide exposure to different hardware, operating systems, and network platforms.
Please contact me to discuss this requirement and update me with your current availability. Robert Walters also reward successful referrals, so if you know anyone who may be interested in the role please feel free to share these details.
To apply please click apply or call Dione Chrisakis on +61 8 82163512 for a confidential discussion.