Oracle Data Warehouse Developer
Salary cbd location
Consultant John-Paul Joubeir
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-14 it Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 70 100 100 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This global client has initiated a project of a life-time and is in the process of building out it's delivery capability. Having recently secured the go ahead on a major piece of work, this new division is looking engage a number of resources on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Team Leader of Application Integrations, a number of Oracle Data Warehouse developer opportunities exist within this newly created team. Being responsible for the end-to-end handling of critical data will be a key part of this role.
- Experience in designing and developing interfaces to load the data from multiple sources such as relational databases, flat files into oracle database
- Experience with all stages of the SDLC
- Understanding of using Oracle architecture
- Extensive experience with Oracle RDMS
- Previous experience in working with Oracle Fusion middleware
- Experience developing with SQL or PL/SQL
- Developer and Contribute to the definition of general documentation
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Operating in a one team environment. This means making availability for meetings outside of working hours
- High-level commitment to delivering quality technical solutions
- End-to-End stakeholder management (user support, analysis, Development
- Hard-working, motivated personality
- Excellent Written and verbal communication
The successful candidate must hold or be eligible to obtain an Australian Defence Security Clearance.
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 or Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.