Salary AUD130000 - AUD150000 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Olivia Kennedy
Date posted 24 August 2016
One of the Big Four banks is currently looking for Java Developers to join their Capital Markets Team on a permanent basis.
One of the Big Four banks is currently looking for Java Developers to join their Capital Markets Team. The team are currently working on a regulatory reform project and need two Java Developers. The successful candidates are going to be responsible for supporting the team for build / analysis in development across finance of International Trade initiatives. This is a fixed term contract position located in Sydney’s CBD.
The successful candidates will be responsible for completing development tasks under guidelines of the Technical Team Lead and Technical Business Analysts. You will be a member of a small agile team responsible for specifying, building and delivering software solutions using Core Java.
Required skills and experience:
- 5+ years Core Java server-side development experience
- Experience developing interfaces between trading systems
- Experience with STP Trade Processing is a major advantage
- Extensive integration experience with Camel, Spring, Websphere and other related technologies
- Understanding of Data Architecture within Financial Markets including Trades and Cash Flows etc.
- Experience developing modular, extensible and re-usable components
- Experience working in a small agile team
- Previous experience using project delivery methods including JIRA, Jenkins and Hudson
- Ability to communicate with team members and stakeholders
This is a great opportunity to join a highly skilled project team in one of Australia’s leading Banks. This is a 12 month fixed term contract role looking to be filled before the end of the month. If you feel like you have the Core Java skills and trading platform experience for this position, please contact Olivia Kennedy on the details below.
To apply please click apply or call Olivia Kennedy on 02 8289 3214 for a confidential discussion.