UI Developer/UX Designer
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sara-lee Tuson
Date posted 29 August 2016
A UI Developer/UX Designer is required to join the development team of a successful national financial company. Demonstrate your flare for UX and proficiency of coding frameworks to provide a positive and seamless customer experience!
My client is a leading automotive and asset finance company with a strong national presence.
Experience working across the design process using with the following:
- Wireframes, prototyping and mockups
- Working with design tools - Adobe, Photoshop, IDEs, A/B testing tools
- Driving design best practices
- Experience working across web and mobile with usability front of mind
Translating designs into markups utilising the following:
- Compatibility testing, browserstack
- Agile best practices, SCRUM, TDD
Stakeholder management including:
- Liaise and collaborate with stakeholders both technical and non-technical to ensure customer driven outcomes are reached
Robert Walters Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.