Senior .Net Developer
Salary Attractive salary
Consultant Erin McGurnaghan
Date posted 13 September 2016
This role will suit a Senior .Net developer who has demonstrated project success over recent years and who enjoys delivering projects from design through to deployment Ideally you will have worked in an Agile environment following development best practices. With experience across both front and back end development with strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Contribute to the development of web applications for the whole SDLC from design through to testing
- Contribute to the design, development and implementation of web applications
- Meeting development deadlines for new features
- You will be working predominantly on Windows based applications and within an Agile (Scrum) and TDD environment.
- Experience working in a mircoservices architecture
- Experience working with MVC 4.0 or higher
- Experience working with Entity Framework
- SQL Server (stored procedures and security)
- Commercial experience working across the full Software Development / testing lifecycle
To apply please click apply or call Erin McGurnaghan on 03 8628 2190 for a confidential discussion.