Senior Web Services Developer
Salary Competitive Salary
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Kate Burgess
Date posted 29 September 2016
This role is for a professional, senior, hands on web services developer and architect with a proven track record in rapid development of both prototype applications, and production ready web service applications. The ideal candidate will be proficient in multiple programming languages and platforms with experience in Linux development as well as web services with experience with JSON, web service, security design, modern programming techniques and agile methodology.
This exciting permanent position within a major Australia Telco is a rare opportunity for an experience Senior Web Services Developer. The successful Senior Web Services developer has the ability to work from any major city throughout Australia. They must be experts in C++, Python scripting and experience with Open WRT is highly beneficial.
- Explore and develop device discovery technologies leveraging UPnP, mDNS, DHCP, FingerPrinting etc.
- Develop a web based device database, with integrated, custom, gateway data delivery platform
- Support the building of new software packages and upgrading and patching existing ones.
- Develop automation to quickly and rapidly deploy instances from hardened images
- Expert in C++
- Expert in Python Scripting
- Experience in creating API's to retrieve information from modems
- Successful track record of web services development
- Experience in Open WRT
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology
To apply please click apply or call Kate Burgess on 02 8289 3225 for a confidential discussion.