Full Stack .NET Web Developer
Salary Attractive daily rate
Consultant Marsha El-Khoury
Date posted 12 October 2016
This is a logistics business based in Sydney's South Western suburbs. They offer work life balance and exciting on-going project work. They have had a large influx in project work and are looking to add a Full Stack .NET Web Developer (mid-level) to their Development function. Although there is some public transport, this role would suit someone who is willing to drive to work and owns a car.
As a Full Stack .NET Web Developer, you will:
- Report into the IT Development Manager, through the Tech Lead
- Develop web applications on the Microsoft platform using Visual Studio 2013/Visual Studio Online
- Conduct Unit Testing on all your code
- Develop front and back end solutions for their large logistics application
- Work in a dynamic IT Development team of experienced Full Stack .NET Developers
This is a 6 month contract with a view to extend long-term.
Required Skills and Experience
As a Full Stack .NET Web Developer, you will have:
- Strong experience in .NET Web Development (Web Forms and MVC)
- Experience with Google Mapping APIs, WebAPIs and Unit Testing
- Experience with SQL Server and/or Azure databases
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Reference Number: 673600/001
To apply please click apply or call Marsha El-Khoury on 02 8836 3603 for a confidential discussion.