Lead iOS Developer
Salary AUD110000 - AUD120000 per annum + superannuation
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Olivia Kennedy
Date posted 13 October 2016
One of the big four banks in Australia, is looking for an iOS Technical Lead to join their growing mobile development team. The team are responsible for the design and development of all Android and iOS applications for this leading bank.
One of the big four banks in Australia, is looking for an iOS Technical Lead to join their growing mobile development team. The team are responsible for the design and development of all Android and iOS applications for this leading bank. The bank is looking for a Lead iOS Developer to lead a team of up to 2-4 senior iOS developers. You will be responsible for leading the development, maintenance, support, selection, configuration, testing and enhancement of all iOS mobile applications.
Although solid iOS development experience is a must, this is a hands off position where the main focus of this technical lead will be to plan support and enhance the mobile applications being developed. The lead is required to voice their professional opinion and give advice to the wider IT community of architects, BA’s, PM’s and testers.
- 5+ years iOS development experience
- 3+ years technical lead experience
- In depth knowledge of agile methodologies and the SDLC
- Solid experience with Objective-C and XCode 7+ development
- Solid understanding of common design patterns for Objective-C
- Previous banking or finance experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Advanced database design principals
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills
- Experience with Stash, GIT and confluence
- Experience with Bamboo/Jenkins/TeamCity and creating build jobs
This is a great opportunity to join one of the top banks in Australia and develop your experience leading a senior mobile team who are creating leading banking applications. This is a permanent position offering a very lucrative salary + bonus. The bank also offer plenty of staff benefits including state of the art facilities, financial discounts on the brand’s products and flexible working hours.
If you feel like your experience suits what my client is looking for, please contact Olivia Kennedy on the details below.
To apply please click apply or call Olivia Kennedy on 02 8289 3214 for a confidential discussion.