Front-End Design & Developer
Salary fantastic CBD location
Location Adelaide CBD
Consultant John-Paul Joubeir
Date posted 18 November 2016
The Sealink Travel Group is Australia's largest marine transport and Tourism Company with operations in SA, NSW, QLD and WA. We employ over 1,100 staff across Australia and service more than 6 million customers every year.
As a Front-End Developer you will understand and appreciate the positive impact of having a well designed and fully functional online solution on the user's experience and ultimately. This could open up other opportunities them to a customer. As part of this role, you will assess a user's experience, identify potential issues and implement improvements to improve overall usability.
- Designing, developing and customising online solutions with an understanding of mobility
- Experience with various developing and maintaining CMS tools
- Detailed working and thourough understanding in UI & UX principles
- Utilising Google , Kissmetrics and Mixpanel analytic tools
- Experience with developing with Ruby on Rails will be an advantage
- Committed to delivering high quality applications
- Attention to detail in relation to delivering quality solutions
- Friendly and team oriented approach to work
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
You will work with our growing team of front-end and back-end developers on a number of internal and external projects, as well as ongoing maintenance and support of our existing web and software systems.
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 for a confidential discussion.