.NET Technical Lead
Salary Attractive salary package
Location Hills District
Consultant Marsha El-Khoury
Date posted 18 November 2016
DataTools have been providing innovative software solutions for 20 years. They pride themselves on delivering quality software solutions and sophisticated data services to some of Australia’s largest companies. With the current shift towards Cloud based SaaS, DataTools is leading the market with new software offerings that provide flexibility and scalability. They have experienced significant project growth, and are looking to add a .NET Technical Lead to their core team based in the Norwest Business Park in Bella Vista (Hills District).
As the .NET Technical Lead, you will:
- Liaise between IT and the business to map requirements
- Lead 2 experienced Developers, including mentoring and code reviews
- Implement and improve development processes and code standards
- Code in the Microsoft stack present
- Make recommendations on implementation of new technologies
This is a permanent role, and will be 50% hands on, and 50% leadership/management activities, including code reviews.
Required Skills and Experience
As an experienced Senior .NET Developer or .NET Technical Lead, you will have:
- Strong hands-on experience with C# and Web Services (WCF)
- Strong experience with Web technologies and web interfaces development
- Strong knowledge and experience with coding standards and Agile development
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
Although not required, any previous experience mentoring or leading developers within a projects environment will be highly regarded.
How to Apply
Reference number: 719460/001
**Please note that any direct and third party applications will be forwarded to Marsha El-Khoury at Robert Walters for consideration.**
To apply please click apply or call Marsha El-Khoury on 02 8836 3603 for a confidential discussion.