Salary AUD85000 - AUD95000 per annum + parking
Location Macquarie Park
Consultant Ali Cochran
Date posted 23 November 2016
The successful .NET Developer will have the opportunity to work within a niche environment, developing new functionalities on one of the organisation’s most robust systems.
This international healthcare company has an exciting opportunity for a .NET Developer (with exposure to Java) to join its team based in Macquarie Park on a permanent basis. The successful .NET Developer will have the opportunity to work within a niche environment, developing new functionalities on one of the organisation’s most robust systems. You will have previous experience working on service oriented systems which will integrate with practices around Australia. You will be motivated and have the ability to work autonomously and within both onsite and distributed teams.
As the .NET Developer, you will be involved in:
- Full-stack development on a robust services oriented system
- Integration with multiple internal systems
- Development of Web Services using SOAP
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
As the .NET Developer, you will have:
- .NET and C# development
- SOAP and Web Services
- Web technologies: MVC, Angular.js, JQuery, HTML5, CSS3
- Exposure and willingness to work in mixed technical environments including Java / J2EE
To apply please click apply or call Ali Cochran on 02 8423 1016 for a confidential discussion.