Senior iOS Developer
Salary AUD110000 - AUD120000 per annum + superannuation + bonus
Location North Sydney
Consultant Olivia Kennedy
Date posted 28 November 2016
Australia's leading SME bank is looking for a Senior iOS Developer to join their growing mobile development team. The team are responsible for the design and development of all Android and iOS applications for this leading bank.
Australia's leading SME bank is looking for a Senior iOS Developer to join their growing mobile development team. The team are responsible for the design and development of all Android and iOS applications for this leading bank. You will be responsible for leading the development, maintenance, support, selection, configuration, testing and enhancement of all iOS mobile applications.
This is a hands on iOS developer role but you will also be required to plan, support and enhance the mobile applications being developed. The Developer is required to voice their professional opinion and give advice to the wider IT community of architects, BA’s, PM’s and testers.
- 5+ years iOS development experience
- 3+ years technical lead experience
- In depth knowledge of agile methodologies and the SDLC
- Solid experience with Objective-C and XCode 7+ development
- Solid understanding of common design patterns for Objective-C
- Previous banking or finance experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Advanced database design principals
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills
- Experience with Stash, GIT and confluence
- Experience with Bamboo/Jenkins/TeamCity and creating build jobs
This is a great opportunity to join one of the top banks in Australia and develop your experience as a senior mobile developer in a team who are creating leading banking applications. This is a permanent position offering a very lucrative salary + bonus.
If you feel like your experience suits what my client is looking for, please contact Olivia Kennedy on the details below.
To apply please click apply or call Olivia Kennedy on 02 8289 3214 for a confidential discussion.