Salary AUD500 - AUD550 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Gus Jansen
Date posted 2 March 2017
This is an excellent opportunity for a .NET/DevOps Developer to join a state government organisation to work within their developer team. This opportunity will allow you to work on market leading projects and play a critical role within a highly skilled team.
This opportunity will allow you to work on market leading projects in one of the bigger government departments in the CBD and play a critical role within a highly skilled team.
As the .NET/DevOps Developer, you will be involved in:
- Designing, coding, testing and installing applications programs.
- Build .Net applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts.
- Hands-on development of web applications and software products.
- Development of new features and functionalities.
As the .NET/DevOps Developer you will have skills in:
- 5+ years full-stack software development in .NET
- C#, ASP.NET MVC & WCF Services
- RESTful APIs using Web API
- Strong T-SQL skills
- Demonstrate experience in testing frameworks
To apply please click apply or call Gus Jansen on 02 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.