Development Team Leader
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Sara-lee Tuson
Date posted 21 March 2017
Lead a team of Developers to design, develop and maintain the operation of this clients systems, with focus on useability, quality, perfomance and scalability. Have business requirements front of mind when guiding the team to deliver high quality solutions.
Jump on board with a ASX listed Australian company, who is one of the best in their market.
Reporting to the GM, this position is for a Development Team Leader to come in and take ownership of their role. You will be comfortable with a mixture of both technical and functional responsibilities, where you can remain hands on, and also have those more serious conversations with employees (appraisals, pay reviews etc).
To be successful in this position, you will be able to:
- Deliver high quality projects to set timelines.
- Monitor projects to ensure they remain to established guidelines.
- Collaborate with the closer team to design and develop advanced software architectures.
- Provide effective team leadership and guide your team to reach theirs and the teams success potential.
- Effectively engage with a diverse range of stakeholders, ensuring brand identity and values are always upheld.
If this is something you are interested to explore, I'd love to have a chat!
Robert Walters Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.