Front End Developer
Consultant Christon Warrener-Fresi
Date posted 21 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Our client is a global organisation that is focussed on providing various programs to the market. As a result of some recent acquisitions, the organisation is embarking on an exciting new project that will set the standard within contractor management systems across the globe.
The purpose of this role is to increase the productivity and improvement of processes in collaboration with the Front-End Developer Lead, Business Analyst and Tech/Team Lead.
- Develop quality solutions delivering on the vision of a highly creative user interface and experienced team.
- Perform development of product features and bug-fixes in line with the agreed processes and standards.
- Ensure timely delivery of scheduled development work and communicate back delays and roadblocks to Front-End Developer Lead/ Team/ Tech Lead and all other stakeholders.
- High level of technical skills
- Experience handling asynchronous requests and working with REST
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a crucial role in the success of the new product that will have an affect on a global scale.
To apply please click apply or call Christon Warrener-Fresi on +61 8 82163509 for a confidential discussion.