Mid-Senior Full Stack Developer
Salary Competitive salary package + Laptop
Consultant Marsha El-Khoury
Date posted 19 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Proagrica, owned by Reed Business Information in the RELX Group, is a B2B eCommerce, systems integration and data/analytics solutions provider. Currently, they are servicing over 1000 client companies within the agribusiness and food industries globally to help them do business more efficiently, engage better with their customers and to help feed the world more effectively using technology.
They have experienced significant growth over recent years, and are looking to add a Mid-Senior Full Stack Developer to their core team based in Norwest. They offer on the job training, a supportive working environment and career growth within and between teams and businesses.
As a Mid-Senior Full Stack Developer, you will:
- Report into the Lead Developer
- Develop Greenfields web applications for cloud based Data Analytics solutions
- Deliver projects and solutions from end to end for customer projects
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including scoping technical requirements
- Develop cross-platform, dependant on project requirement
This is an initial 10 month fixed term engagement, with the potential to extend or transition into a permanent position.
Required Skills and Experience
As a passionate and experienced Mid-Senior Full Stack Developer, you will have:
- 5+ years of experience as a Developer, preferably full stack
- Strong experience with Elasticsearch and Lucene queries
- Strong experience with RDBMS
- Excellent communication skills
Although not required, experience or knowledge in the following will be highly regarded
- Java or similar open source background
How to Apply
Reference number: 1019470/001
**Please note that any direct and third party applications will be forwarded to Marsha El-Khoury at Robert Walters for consideration.**
To apply please click apply or call Marsha El-Khoury on 02 8836 3603 for a confidential discussion.