Front-End React Engineer
Salary AUD85,000 - AUD115,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Lenka Ferencikova
Date posted 8 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The FE Engineer role is a permanent role in an innovating organisation in the health sector. The suitable candidate will be a part of the software development team and will communicate both internally and with external collaborators for software development practices and timelines as appropriate.
- Deliver, support, debug, document, manage, extend and take personal responsibility over a mission-critical, client-facing products developed.
- Rapid implementation of complex, high-performance, highly scalable web-based applications.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to gather, weigh and discuss requirements in a facilitator role.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Familiarity with Agile development process
- Ability to create and critique visual design.
- Excellent ability to gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Confidence to design and execute web development work based on incomplete specifications.
- Proven experience with rapid, iterative prototyping.
- Familiar with modern techniques for conducting formal and informal user testing, profiling and needs analysis.
- Broad and consistently maintained understanding of the User Experience field
- Responsive, able to turn on a dime when iteratively developing and deploying systems in a team environment.
- Comfortable communicating with both technical and non-technical people at every level of the hierarchy.
- Working knowledge of continuous integration and source control.
- UX Skills
- Familiarity with D3 or other dynamic data-visualization tools.
To apply please click apply or call Lenka Ferencikova on +61 2 8289 3133 for a confidential discussion.