Project Manager - IoT
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum
Location South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Dylan Campbell
Date posted 15 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This leading Australian Tech company who is at the forefront of their industry requires a Project Manager to join their projects team with a large scope of future work. You will manage IoT projects that combine software, firmware and hardware development and lead a high performing team towards successful delivery.
As a Project Manager in a small but energetic and driven organisation, you will be the connective tissue between the business and project team and contribute to the delivery of a range of initiatives to transform the way consumers use their utilities around the world. You will have end to end accountability across project management activities in a high performing team that works in an agile environment. You will join one of Australia’s most dynamic emerging tech companies with projects already in delivery phase – a chance to have a tangible impact on the way consumers view and engage with water, gas and electricity usage.
This role will suit a technology savvy Project Manager who is passionate about their work and a natural enabler and communicator, who brings teams together to drive high quality outcomes.
- Drive high quality outcomes by ensuring projects are managed effectively
- Manage and communicate all aspects of project delivery with particular emphasis on the technical aspects
- Manage cross functional teams
- Contribute to release planning, sprint planning, retros and sprint demos
- Reporting and governance
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Planning and scheduling
- Strong end to end project management experience in complex projects
- Previous success delivering projects in a technology focused environment including firmware, hardware and software
- Strong people leadership - the ability to be a team player but also crack the whip when needed
- Previous experience in technology development and management of Scrum teams in the IoT industry
- Exposure to both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Excellent work ethic and passionate about the work you do
This company is based in the South Eastern suburbs and is a great opportunity for a project manager to get in on the ground floor of a company in a large growth phase. They offer flexible working conditions and a great culture where all projects have direct executive involvement.
To apply please click apply or call Dylan campbell on +61 3 8628 2130 for a confidential discussion.