Consultant Ryan Faulds
Date posted 14 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Our client has experienced significant growth over recent years, and are looking to onboard a Full Stack Developer to their core team. They offer a supportive working environment and career growth within and between teams. The firm is heavily involved in the mining industry, the role would give you fantastic exposure to an industry which is rapidly evolving here in WA.
This role will have you involved with multiple areas of the company across a range of innovative projects and applications. The initial projects will include application development and integration. Ideally you will have experience working on ERP systems and be willing to contribute your opinions in order to drive the direction and process of specific projects.
- Actively engage in the development and integration of innovative applications.
- Constantly update your skills by learning on the job and thinking outside of the box.
- Work along side a tight team to produce high quality applications and integrate these applications within budget, on time and to a high quality.
- 5 years experience utilizing C# for development (.Net).
- Experience with ERP systems.
- Full stack development (NoSQL on the back end.)
- Exposure to Agile environments.
- Understanding of UNIX environments and design patterns.
- Great work culture with a friendly environment.
- Progression opportunities.
- Flexible salary for the right candidate.
If you feel you would be a good fit for the role please do not hesitate to email myself at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via this advert.
To apply please click apply or call Ryan Faulds on +61 8 92660940 for a confidential discussion.