Oracle Implementation Specialist
Salary super + bonus
Consultant John-Paul Joubeir
Date posted 3 July 20192019-07-03 2019-08-02 it Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 100 130 130 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Australia quickly being recognized a leader within the ever-changing landscape of many sectors, Defence one of them.
With a strategic push to deliver a quality product, this industry leader is on the market looking for a ERP implementation specialist, preferably with experience with the Oracle R12 ERP. Reporting into the Procurement Manager – Operations, this role will ensure the successful implementation of the ERP.
- Act as a primary ERP contact between many areas of the business
- Lead, co-ordinate and deliver the ERP implementation
- Provide support ensuring the requirement of the business are met
- Enhance the capability to around the utilisation of the EPR Solution
- Developer ERP test scripts
- Create, update and maintain all relevant ERP documentation
- Ensure the project operates within the corporate ERP framework
- Must have managed 2 previous ERP implementations end-to-end
- Complete understanding of full life cycles
- Be analytical and have a strong attention to detail
- Understand change management
- Learn new concepts quickly
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
The successful candidate will need to currently hold or be eligible to obtain Australian Defence security Clearance so Australian Citizenship is a minimum.
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 or Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.