Dynamics AX Professional
Consultant John-Paul Joubeir
Date posted 6 October 2016
One of our local clients is responsible for providing state of the art products to the health sector. They have been responsible for heading up a number of technological breakthroughs which have made a significant difference for their global client base.
As a functional consultant based in Adelaide you will participate in every aspect of the implementation of a new ERP from analysis, configuration, testing, training and documentation. The focus of this work will be around Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Work collaboratively with domestic and international stakeholders to develop functional specifications document.
- Analyse, design, configure and implement to meet the business processes and product requirements
- Drive process/functional discussions where standard Dynamics AX could be used if business processes are reasonably amended
- Ensure a proper documentation which follows the agreed methodology
- Help build Microsoft Dynamics AX competences in line with business strategy
- Build Prototypes and Mock-Ups for exemplifying the Dynamics AX
- Provide direction to design, create and deliver testing and training documentation
- Extensive Dynamics AX experience, ideally previous experience from financial and POS perspective
- Experience with solution design, documentation and training
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and super organisational skill is a must
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Able to lead and drive discussions in large groups in various geographical locations
- Outcome driven and customer oriented
- Must be flexible for interstate travelling and occasional international travelling
With a nice and comfortable office location on the city fringe, this is an excellent opportunity to utilise your Dynamics AX experience.
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 for a confidential discussion.