Dynamics AX Professional
Consultant John-Paul Joubeir
Date posted 27 October 2016
One of our local clients is responsible for providing state of the art products to the health sector. They have been responsible for heading up a number of technological breakthroughs which have made a significant difference for their global client base.
As a functional consultant based in Adelaide you will participate in every aspect of the implementation of a new ERP from analysis, configuration, testing, training and documentation. The focus of this work will be around Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Work collaboratively with domestic and international stakeholders to develop functional specifications document.
- Analyse, design, configure and implement to meet the business processes and product requirements
- Drive process/functional discussions where standard Dynamics AX could be used if business processes are reasonably amended
- Ensure a proper documentation which follows the agreed methodology
- Help build Microsoft Dynamics AX competences in line with business strategy
- Build Prototypes and Mock-Ups for exemplifying the Dynamics AX
- Provide direction to design, create and deliver testing and training documentation
- Extensive Dynamics AX experience, ideally previous experience from financial and POS perspective
- Experience with solution design, documentation and training
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and super organisational skill is a must
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Able to lead and drive discussions in large groups in various geographical locations
- Outcome driven and customer oriented
- Must be flexible for interstate travelling and occasional international travelling
With a nice and comfortable office location on the city fringe, this is an excellent opportunity to utilise your Dynamics AX experience.
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 for a confidential discussion.