SAP Master Data Administrator
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sara Burns
Date posted 29 November 2016
About the Organisation An excellent opportunity to join one of Australia’s Largest Government Organisations to gain exposure to a major market leading project within the Asset Management space . This exciting opportunity will allow you to upscale your skills within Master Data Administration and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM). About the Role The successful SAP Master Data Administrator will ensure that the day to day processing of all data objects within scope of the Master Data Governance team and within the SAP EAM production environment is carried out according to agreed SLA’s, business rules and in alignment with the agreed policies and procedures within audit compliance.
As the successful SAP Master Data Administrator you will require:
- 4+ years experience as a SAP Data Administrator within a SAP EAM or ERP/ECC environment.
- Significant experience working with Data quality in a business support role.
- Proven planning, problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to work through issues to conclusions against business rules.
- Able to work with low supervision and prioritise tasks effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Capacity to operate both independently, using initiative and self-direction, and as a team member to produce consistently high quality work, conceptualising problems from first principles and developing innovative responses to forecast events to ensure incident free delivery.
To apply please click apply or call Sara Burns on +61 2 8289 3105 for a confidential discussion.