IT Systems Administrator
Salary AUD70,000 - AUD85,000 per annum
Location Inner Suburbs Sydney
Consultant Camille Vachon
Date posted 19 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The ERP System administrator will be working with stakeholders across the business to develop and implement solutions for ERP Systems and Process. A main focus on this contract will be project based, working directly with line managers and stakeholders. This is a great opportunity to use your analytical skills, implement changes who will benefit the business and seek continuous improvement.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the ERP users and define security roles to ensure the system operates efficiently on a global basis
- Lead the ERP introduction/training workshops for new/existing employees
- Monitor and manage ERP System database, ensuring that all the current operations are aligned with process flow/ company policy.
- Answer ERP user queries
- Manage item master data to ensure its alignment with group item master
- Build and devise relevant Automated Reports to monitor Systems & Processes within each CBU
- Lead continuous improvment projects
The ideal candidate will meet the below criterias:
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce / Finance / IT
- Experience with system development & implementation - Exact Globe experience preferred
- Experience in successfully implementing business & systems change in a system & process change management role. (role critical)
- Preferable finance & IT background
- Experience with Accounting Software packages + IT Systems/Process
- Organise your time efficiently to multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Great knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
To apply please click apply or call Camille Vachon on +61 2 82893158 for a confidential discussion.