MS Dynamics Consultant
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD130,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Camille Vachon
Date posted 12 March 2019 2019-03-122019-03-28 it Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 120000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Our client is a nationwide non-for-profit organisation employing approxiately 2000 and managing over 3,000 volunteers. Reporting to the Business Applications Manager, you will be working with an internal team and implementation partner to roll-out new Dynamics modules, answer BAU queries and built customer platform on PowerApps.
What you will do:
- Third level support and second level support guidance
- Maintain and extend documentation for the existing CRM
- Analysis and design in alignment with third level support issues
- Deployment and change management
- Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of multiple, complex platforms and technologies to enable effective integration and utilisation of enterprise applications and services
- Identify system, infrastructure and project interdependencies and balance competing demands to ensure project deliverables are achieved
- Building a knowledge base of the business systems in order to provide sufficient support and guidance to peers and users.
- Promote and ensure the use of agreed methods, tools and reference material to drive efficiency and consistency across teams
- Manage set-up activities for large-scale or complex deployments or changes to the organisations information systems to comply with operational requirement for service delivery
- Analyse and report on the performance of systems and applications to guide owners in the development of business cases for necessary upgrades or decisions that will reduce issues and/or eliminate adverse impacts upon service delivery
- Develop, review and maintain support documentation to assist others in restoring services and reduce the impact of unplanned outages
What is required from you:
- At least 3 years of hands-on Dynamics CRM development experience.
- Some exposure to the following modules: Marketing, FinOps Customer Service.
- Sharepoint Development exposure
- Ability to customise applications with Power Apps and Flow.
To apply please click apply or call Camille Vachon on +61 2 82893158 for a confidential discussion.