SAP Workflow Support Consultant
Location Inner West SydneyCONTRACTOR
Consultant Dhwanee Mehta
Date posted 12 March 2019 2019-03-122019-03-30 it Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 800 900 900 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The ideal candidate will have in depth knowledge of workflow development, configuration and BRF+.
- Provide effective level 2+ SAP Workflow support, incorporating the resolution of assigned incidents, problems and service requests
- Develop and maintain a thorough working knowledge of the Department’s SAP related business processes, structure and stakeholders
- Maintain excellence in standards and execution in the gathering, analysis, development and testing of changes deployed to meet business requirements
- Maintain, suggest and develop continuous improvement to standard procedures and processes.
- Maintain current and specialist knowledge in area of responsibility, developing skills and knowledge in other modules, especially SAP HR, FICO, SRM and FIORI
- Strong understanding of SAP FI/CO, HR and SRM business processes
- Knowledge of ITIL and/or SAP methodologies and tools, preferably including Solution Manager, CHARM, HPALM with a strong support background, including end user support, system configuration and testing
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks with competing deadlines
- Preferable knowledge on Fiori app development and SAP HANA experience
To apply please click apply or call Dhwanee Mehta on +61 2 82893137 for a confidential discussion.