Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP Developer
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD132,000 per annum + Super+Bonus
Location North RydeFULL_TIME
Consultant William Swan
Date posted 17 April 20192019-04-19 2019-05-17 it North Ryde New South Wales AU 2113 AUD 120000 132000 132000 YEAR Canon Medical Systems ANZ http://anz.medical.canon
Canon Medical Systems Canon offers a full range of diagnostic medical imaging solutions including CT, MR, X-Ray, Ultrasound and Healthcare Informatics across the globe. It was originally created from two global companies- Canon and Toshiba Medical. Being in business for over 100 years, the company’s mission is to provide medical professionals with solutions that support their efforts in contributing to the health and well being of patients worldwide. It’s strong reputation as one of the pioneering medical companies in the world stems backs from as early on as 1932, when it created the world’s first X-ray machines and Japan’s first MRI in 1983. In your new position as a Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP Developer, you have the autonomy to help shape the ERP environment within the business in this newly created full-time position. You will be supporting the company from its North Ryde office, helping to provide support to internal customers through a range of technical issues as well as performing ERP upgrades and fixing bugs. There are also several exciting projects planned for the near future, which you will be heavily involved in.
• Maintain the MS Dynamics ERP system and provide technical assistance with fixing reported defects. You will be the first point of contact for user queries, system configuration and troubleshooting.
• Liaise with stakeholders of all levels and be able to understand their requirements. You will act as an intermediary between the IT team and business users.
• Lead training workshops to train key users of the newly implemented MS Dynamics 365 ERP system
• Consult the business on best practice solutions used in Dynamics 365 and what is the most efficient/useful aspects of that solution.
• Continuously look for ways to improve and enhance the system
• Work with the business to gather requirements and to enhance existing integration's/ develop new integration points
• Assist project managers with various IT projects as and when required
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience working on Microsoft Dynamics ERP (365 version experience is necessary).
• Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP experience in the modules of Finance and Trade & Logistics (Human Resources module experience is highly regarded but not mandatory)
• Strong experience in installing, configuring, administering and refreshing D365 environments
• Experience in developing and testing X++ code, SSRS reports, integration/data migrations with legacy systems, web services, extensions
• Experience in training users and assisting with go-live projects in MS Dynamics 365 ERP
• Excellent communication skills and experience dealing with stakeholders of all levels
To apply please click apply or call William Swan on +61 2 84231024 for a confidential discussion.