ERM Functional Analyst
Salary exciting package
Consultant John-Paul Joubeir
Date posted 26 June 20192019-06-26 2019-07-26 it Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 100 115 115 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This global client has initiated a project of a life-time and is in the process of building out it's delivery capability. Having recently secured the go ahead on a major piece of work, this new division is looking engage a number of resources on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Team Leader of Business Systems and tools, the role of Senior ERM analyst exist within this rapidly expanding and high performing team. This will play a crucial role in the end-to-end analysis of their ERM system.
- Drive the operational and strategic direction of the IM&T team
- Execute plans including the development, testing and release for the ERM systems
- Identify needs and provide advice on complex solutions
- Experience with working on various ERM/ERP systems. AVEVA ERM would be advantageous
- Translating stakeholder requirements into technical specifications
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Operating in a one team environment. This means making availability for meetings outside of working hours
- High-level commitment to delivering quality technical solutions
- End-to-End stakeholder management (user support, analysis, Development
- Hard-working, motivated personality
- Excellent Written and verbal communication
The successful candidate must hold or be eligible to obtain an Australian Defence Security Clearance.
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 or Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.