Location Surry HillsCONTRACTOR
Consultant Dhwanee Mehta
Date posted 11 July 20192019-07-11 2019-08-10 it Surry Hills New South Wales AU AUD 800 1000 1000 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing and supporting Salesforce products.
- Develop, deploy and unit test new releases of the products into the testing and other non-production environments
- Plan and work to ensure deadlines and service levels are met in the face of conflicting priorities.
- Liaise with key stakeholders both internally and externally and provide third level support for application users when required
- Contribute to simpler business processes and continuous improvement of the products
- Firm understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce Field Service Lightning.
- Fluent in Salesforce Apex Programming - extensive experience developing custom Apex Classes and Apex Triggers
- Extensive experience developing Visualforce Pages, Visualforce Components and Custom Components.
- Experience with interacting with external systems via Salesforce Rest APIs.
To apply please click apply or call Dhwanee Mehta on +61 2 82893137 for a confidential discussion.