SAP Application SME
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD140,000 per annum
Location Perth CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Clint Davies
Date posted 14 November 20192019-11-14 2019-12-14 it Perth CBD Western Australia Perth AU 6000 AUD 120000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A permanent opportunity for an experienced SAP Application SME to join a national organisation in a period of change & growth, located in Perth CBD.
With major implementation and innovation project in the pipeline the SAP Application SME will be accountable for all subject matter including project, support, external relations and interactions concerning the application.
This role will report directly into Application Manager in a growing team of subject Matter Experts.
The SAP Application SME will be an expert specifically in SAP HR / Payroll and Sucessfactors consulting with stakeholders, team members within the applications business unit. You will be integral to managing the outsourced support and maintenance partners, manage outsourced projects and accessing performance. quality and maintaining standards with the outsourced partners.
- On-going leadership and technical implementation of SAP application configuration, development, changes, etc.
- Release management of the application as per project plans.
- Lead outsource partner resources as required for projects in terms of work to be performed, quality and performance
- Monitoring and testing of various aspects of the application, including security, functionality, etc.
- Thought leadership and stakeholder leadership as it relates to the application environment.
- Ongoing technical development in the specific area of expertise.
- Identify opportunities to reduce cost within the application function and within the wider IT team
Skills and experience
- Tertiary qualification in a business or related discipline
- Experienced in the SME application area (5 years+ experience in HR/ Payroll & 2 years+ experience in SuccessFactors)
- Security including auditing, user provisioning and GRC
- System Patching
- Strong ability to work with 3rd party vendors to manage small change requests and support.
- Strong ability to translate business requirements into functional configuration.
- Working knowledge of agile project management principles
- Strong administration and time management skills
- Strong customer focus and stakeholder management
- Experience and ability to follow and document solutions
- Some Knowledge of Architecture Planning methods
- Experience working in an innovative and agile environment
To apply please click apply or call Clint Davies on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.