Salary AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + Super
Consultant Matthew Baillie
Job Ref 1705200/001
Date posted 15 June 2022sydney information-technology/erp 2022-06-15 2022-07-15 medical-and-nursing Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- $100K - $120K + Super
- Hybrid working environment
- Take ownership of the Salesforce CRM
This will be a hands-on Admin role managing the Admin and development of a new GEM CRM System (Salesforce) and is an excellent opportunity to take ownership of the platform and gain valuable experience within an organisation making a direct and impactful difference in peoples lives.
- Act as a subject matter expert on integration applications and solutions
- Perform administration of Salesforce including configuration, creation of custom objects and fields, modifying record types, page layouts and related lists
- Analyse requests to identify user competency, business process or system weaknesses and give recommendations for improvements
- Investigate and analyse issues, identify causes, and deliver solutions
- Plan, create and conduct Salesforce training for users in partnership with the Learning & Development Specialist
- Research, evaluate and recommend new technologies to support the growth and strategic direction of the organisation
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce.com administration
- Previous Salesforce implementation experience
- Proficient MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Adept with multiple software systems and willing to learn new products
- Proven track record of providing quality service to both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience facilitating workshops and discussion sessions
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Matthew Baillie on 02 8289 3136 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: Attractive Salary PackageLocation: SydneyDate posted: 15 June 2022
An Australian non-for-profit (NFP) that began their journey thirty years ago and have grown to become one of the largest providers in their domain.
The business has an exceptional track record of growth in the last decade and have no plans in slowing down. This role is based in their Sydney office close to the train station with opportunities to work in a hybrid arrangement.
Salary: AUD100,000 - AUD125,000 per annumLocation: SydneyDate posted: 29 June 2022
Are you passionate about networks and looking to take the next step in your career while exploring a range of locations across New South Wales?
Join a large government entity as a Network Engineer, serving the New South Wales community across 40 locations.
Salary: AUD580 - AUD620 per day + + superLocation: SydneyDate posted: 28 June 2022
- 6 month contract
- Chatswood/Macquarie Park based + WFH
- $580 - $620 + super per day
Salary: AUD110,000 - AUD135,000 per annum + + superLocation: SydneyDate posted: 24 June 2022
About the Company:
ASX 200 listed financial services company which provides clients with a range of products and services including Financial Advice, Investment Management, Superannuation and Estate and Trustee Services.
Salary: Attractive Salary PackageLocation: SydneyDate posted: 24 June 2022
Exciting opportunity to join an established Big 4 Bank - Working across Oracle applications in providing support and deployments. To be successful, you will have strong experience working with IDAM/IAM. Experience in large-corporate environments is highly desireable.