Strategy & CRM Analyst
Salary AUD300 - AUD450 per day
Location North Ryde
Consultant Marina Khan
Date posted 16 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is a great opportunity for a financing Support Specialist/CRM Analyst to join a leading global technology firm. You will need to demonstrate passion for Information Technology and an understanding Sales processes. The role is focused around supporting financing deal opportunities across the Enterprise and SMC Product Group businesses, and facilitating revenues with some exposure to global activities.
This is a dynamic role primarily involving:
Working closely with Financial Advisors on strategies to maximise financing awareness into the business and generation of pricing quotes
CRM analysis, forecasting and tracking of tasks involved in the Sales Process
Attendance/preparation of presentations/events with Finance Advisors both internally and externally, supporting / driving marketing activities for events
- Looking at existing customer set and planning for upcoming renewals to avoid missed revenues
- Identifying new potential customers for the FY and implementing plans to proactively contact and engage
- Developing an understanding of the challenges that are faces across both Commercial and Public-Sector customer sets
- Work closely with Payment Solutions training/marketing lead to refine value proposition. Case studies etc.
- Providing valuable feedback from the internal audience
- Building an understanding of the channel strategy
- Attending weekly and monthly sales / planning meetings
- Working closely with sales excellence and other work groups managing customers to attain data that can then be used for business development activity. Ability to build relationships
- Working closely with internal Sales Specialists
- Monthly reporting accuracy using CRM
- Customer Pricing
- Compiling reports on won and lost opportunities for succession planning
To apply please click apply or call Marina Khan on 02 8289 3146 for a confidential discussion.