ERP Consultant (Financials)
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD135,000 per annum + Bonus
Location North Ryde
Consultant William Swan
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Join a highly reputable business with a global presence that actively facilitates career progression. New and varied projects will allow you to further develop your skills in a fast paced work environment. As the ERP Consultant you will work with a small team to assist other businesses implement and utilise the ERP software whilst also enhancing the end users skills by running workshops and training these users.
- Implementing the ERP system into various businesses
- Utilise the businesses training resources to self-learn and then deliver training workshops to clients
- Meet with stakeholders and understand their needs and translate those needs into effective outcomes.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in the client business
- 5+ years experience in financial ERP systems
- Prior experience of successfully implementing ERP systems
- Strong technical and problem solving abilities
- Experience managing small teams is preferred (but not essential)
There are extensive opportunities for career progression with Team Leadership opportunities available to those who consistently perform effective work.
To apply please click apply or call William Swan on +61 2 84231024 for a confidential discussion.