Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Camille Vachon
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As the sole Salesforce resources within the business, the owner of the Salesforce platform will be working with different stakeholders across the business to continually improve the technology supporting the business operations and customer experience. This role is a great mix of technical and functional. The ideal candidate will need to be able to work autonomously and take initiative.
- Ownership of the Salesforce platform and implementation
- Manage work flows and operational processes
- Create new workflows and operational processes in alignment with business needs
- Resolve day to day business requests
- Work with the rest of the team & an external vendor as they are developing and releasing the latest version of their SalesForce Product
Required Skills for the role:
- 3+ years within an operationally focused service business with customer care as their core value
- SalesForce Admin 201 certification is a must
- Ability to break down a problem and find data-driven solutions
- Ability to gather requirements and translate the needs of the business into the Salesforce platform
- Technical, hands-on experience
- Analytical mind and creative thinking
This roles offers a great opportunity of growth and development as the business keeps thriving. Great work life balance, fantastic dynamic team, a ping-pong table and lovely dog walking around the office -what can you ask for more? Get in touch for more information.
To apply please click apply or call Camille Vachon on +61 2 82893158 for a confidential discussion.