WMS Integration Consultant
Consultant Marsha El-Khoury
Date posted 25 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This market leading logistics business operates internationally, with over 300,000 employees globally. They offer an exciting and challenging place to work. They look to develop their employees both professionally and personally, with clear career progression opportunities in place. With a influx of new customers and project work, they are looking to add a passionate WMS Integration Consultant with Manhattan WMS to their shared services team based in Rhodes.
As a WMS Integration Consultant in this successful team, you will:
- Facilitate and configure the upgrade and migration of Manhattan WMS from v2013 to v2017
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time
- Translate requirements into objectives and tasks
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Work with the project team on small-medium projects
This is an initial 2 year engagement, with the potential to extend. It pays a salary, not a daily rate.
Required Skills and Experience
As an experienced WMS Integration Consultant, you will have:
- 2+ years of experience working with WMS/ERP configuration and support, preferably Manhattan
- Strong experience delivering IT solutions externally and dealing with clients at all levels
- Strong experience with systems integration design, configuration, and support
- An understanding of database design and SQL queries
- Experience in Logistics/Supply Chain/Warehousing, or 3PL/4PL businesses
- Good communication and documentation skills
How to Apply
Reference Number: 1077080/001
To apply please click apply or call Marsha El-Khoury on 02 8836 3603 for a confidential discussion.