Salary AUD80,000 - AUD150,000 per annum
Consultant Philippa Willis
Date posted 25 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An exciting software house are seeking high performing Implementation Consultants to join their professional implementation team in Brisbane delivering software to customers in Australia and Asia.
You will be responsible for supporting customers with existing implementations and assisting with the testing of enhancements to new implementations.
Desired skills and experiences:
- Experience of the full software lifecycle is desirable and previous experience working alongside customers to facilitate a successful systems implementation
- Ability to investigate and troubleshoot software faults independently and systematically
- Willingness to share knowledge within own area of expertise
- Ability to analyse and improve current ways of working
- Collaborative planning of own and team deliveries, using Waterfall, Agile, DevOps methodologies
- Experience with automatic testing tools
- Having a strong sense of ownership, self-driven and ambitious
- Willing to work in a highly complex environment
- Have a strong desire to learn and adapt new skills, tools and technologies
- Ability to cooperate with business stakeholders at multiple levels in an organisation
- Technical competences in Oracle database (PL/SQL) is critical. Experience with Java programming is beneficial as is the ability to understand design patterns, OO design and principles as well as contemporary development tools, testing frameworks and web frameworks.
To apply please click apply or call Philippa Willis on +61 7 3032 2288 for a confidential discussion.