SAP FICO-Business Analyst/ Functional Consultant
Consultant Dhwanee Mehta
Date posted 21 August 2018 2018-08-212018-09-20 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The organisation is looking for someone who can support and stabilise the growth of their SAP platform to ensure the business objectives can be met smoothly.
A leading NSW Government organisation is undergoing a new and exciting systems transformation transitioning staff onto a single modern platform. The department is looking for someone who can support and stabilise the growth of their SAP platform to ensure the business objectives can be met smoothly.
The role is a 6 month contract with the opportunity to extend, based in Sydney CBD.
- Support the Business Subject Matter Experts to clearly articulate their needs and translate this into an explicit register of process and system requirements necessary to achieve business outcomes.
- Facilitate deliverable including scope prioritisation and validation, process re-engineering, test acceptance criteria definition and execution
- Analyse and consolidate information to develop business cases to support attainment of business objectives
- Collaborate with service providers to assure solution design, change management and training outcomes to best meet the needs of the cluster
- Manage multiple projects in SAP FICO
- 10+ years of experience as an SAP Business Analyst and/or Functional Consultant practitioner with demonstrable experience of working on a large-scale SAP implementation or continuous improvement program
- 7+ years of experience in SAP FICO and sub-modules
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently, using initiative and self-direction, and as a team member of an agile and dynamic team
To apply please click apply or call Dhwanee Mehta on +61 2 82893137 for a confidential discussion.