Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator
Consultant William Swan
Date posted 6 November 2018 2018-11-062018-12-06 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
As the Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator, this is an opportunity to help shape and manage which training courses are generated. You will be working within a great culture which prides itself on being customer-focused. In this role you will be managing system infrastructure whilst ensuring end users are having effective learning experiences. This is a full-time role, looking for someone to start immediately.
- Assist in the creation, introduction, management and reporting of training programs for internal and external clients.
- Manage the LMS administration functions (including the set-up of user accounts, security permissions, learning profiles etc)
- Edit and upload course content and establish assessments within the LMS
- Mend and resolve LMS functionality issues and divergence.
- Formulate reports as required to track results of course completion and status
- Minimum 2 year's experience in LMS administration or similar systems (LCMS, CMS) and ability learn systems quickly
- In-depth experience with authoring technologies, Intranet design tools, and multimedia applications including video and animation softare and MS Products (E.g Office 365, SharePoint, Sway, Powerpoint etc)
- The ability to work on multiple projects and be time efficient
- Fantastic communication skills and stakeholder management
To apply please click apply or call William Swan on +61 2 84231024 for a confidential discussion.