Salary AUD110 - AUD125 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Gabbi Martin
Date posted 2 September 2016
ABOUT THE ROLE A financial organisation is looking for a Systems Engineer to join their global team. You will be working in a team of talented support engineers who are responsible for the maintaining and improving Technology services. You will focus on provisioning, maintenance, process enhancement, automation and 3rd level support escalation for these technologies across the entire global organisation. The desired candidate will be highly motivated and proactive.
- 3rd level support - responsible for identifying and managing the maintenance requirements for global SCCM, Remote Access, Vmware Horizon, Citrix services, and maintaining a Desktop SOE infrastructure within the organisation
- Third level resolution and/or escalation of production issues
- Proactively identify and initiative service improvement plans to increase service availability, stability or support processes
- Determination of failure trends and root-cause
- Providing first-class system support from initial client contact to closure
- Working quickly and effectively to take action against requests and incidents or escalating to you.
- Implementing regular, approved system patches and change requests
- Detecting, reporting and fixing of poorly performing systems using agreed monitoring tools and processes
- Five years recent experience as System Engineer in large organisations, supporting customers and systems in a Microsoft Windows environment, specifically SCCM 2012, Windows 7 SOE, Citrix and/or VMware Horizon
- Sound experience with Remote Access and VPN technologies such as F5 and NetScaler environments.
- Exposure to and understanding of environments with compliance and regulatory and banking requirements
- Good experience with SharePoint, SQL queries, scripting and supporting Microsoft O365 environments is highly regarded
- Experience managing an MDM platform and device management related technologies.
- Experience working within an ITIL framework to execute mature change, incident and problem management
To apply please click apply or call Gabbi Martin on +61 2 8289 3193 for a confidential discussion.