Cryptography Support Engineer
Salary AUD80000 - AUD85000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Gabbi Martin
Date posted 5 September 2016
A rare opportunity in the financial sector. Searching for a Junior Linux candidate who is keen to get into the security domain and be skilled up within their Cryptography team
A rare opportunity in the financial sector. Searching for a Junior Linux candidate who is keen to get into the security domain and be skilled up within their Cryptography team. This person needs to have internal drive and passion for security. The desired candidate needs to have some experience across the security domain but are willing and keen to learn in the cryptography space. This role requires specialisation in computer engineering, scripting, system administration and support, in order to provide strategic enablement objectives to the business, and to provide information security, through automation and application development.
- Support the build, including deployment and configuration, of cryptography components and services.
- Support the Hardware Security Module
- Support and help develop the required documentation for the operational teams
- Responsible for support and maintenance of internal and external Certificate Lifecycle
- Working with 3rd parties to troubleshoot project and BAU cryptography issues.
- Understanding of local users and permissions created across different OS and server platforms such as Windows/Unix/Linux/Solaris/AIX
- Understanding of Public Key Infrastructure
- Understanding of disk encryption for cloud servers
- Understanding of Key Automation
To apply please click apply or call Gabbi Martin on +61 2 8289 3193 for a confidential discussion.