Senior Technical Consultant
Salary AUD125000 - AUD150000 per annum + Inc Super
Consultant Scott Fitzgerald
Date posted 5 September 2016
Top 4 Financial Institution based in Melbourne's CBD
To provide platform infrastructure support by maintaining SME knowledge and expertise of the Operating System and 3rd Party products used to monitor, manage or configure the environment.
- Ensure the environment is managed within or under known cost and productivity budgets.
- Review new tools, utilities, and 3rd Party Products with the aim at reducing the cost footprint.
- Create/design new or improve procedures for managing the Platform with the aim of productivity improvement.
- Provide support to customers that exceeds customer satisfaction.
- Raise the standard of our customer experience and level of service/delivery.
- Identify and resolve issues with the business requirements.
- Develop and nurture relationships with stakeholders to ensure that all activities and plans are developed and implementd with the customer in mind.
- Follow all NonStop best practise procedures and changes for maintaining OSRs and 3rd Party products.
- Ensure all OS and 3rd Party configuration is ready for cutover to the DR system and participate in DR and component testing as a technical SME.
- Ensure data retention and recovery is aligned with business requirements.
- Drive continuous improvements.
- OS and utilities configuration.
- Experience in producing functional and/or technical specifications.
- 3rd Party products configuration, that is, Prognosis, BCOM, aand XYPRO.
- OSS configuration, 1 Year script 2 Years Operator.
- TCP/IP Packaging
- Windows Environments
To apply please click apply or call Scott Fitzgerald on 03 8628 2192 for a confidential discussion.