Salary AUD89000 - AUD90000 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sean Canning
Date posted 7 September 2016
A leading global professional services company based in Sydney CBD requires a Network Engineer to sit within a successful operations team. This is an opportunity to immerse your own knowledge of the industry, along side being able and open to learn something new. You will enter diverse workplace with flexible working arrangements for a company who offer growth, recognition and reward throughout your career.
About the role:
- Work within the operations team to maintain and assist BAU operational activities
- Own and resolve incidents and service requests to a high standard
- Proactively monitor and maintain all network infrastructure including routers, switches, firewalls, wireless, storage, wan accelerators, load balancers, proxies and management systems.
- Willingness to take on responsibility of problems, and proactively solve them
Key Skills Required:
- Demonstrate enterprise experience in Cisco switching, routing and firewall products
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of data communications in a complex Enterprise networked environment comprised of LAN/WAN/Firewall infrastructure
- Qualifications in a data communications related field e.g. Bachelor IT or Elec Eng, CCNA, CCNP
- Have experience of 5+ years in a similar technical role.
- Riverbed and bluecoat proxy experience – Highly preferred
To apply please click apply or call Sean Canning on +61 2 82893170 for a confidential discussion.