Salary AUD60000 - AUD65000 per annum + cbd location
Consultant John-Paul Joubeir
Date posted 7 September 2016
This highly successful organisation is responsible for providing end-to-end ICT solutions to its national customer base.
Due to recent success, a position exists for a maintenance engineer to join the team at an exciting phase of growth within the business.
- Provide technical support to their extensive customer base
- Assist with onsite IT projects including end-to-end server management
- Maintain and accurately update client details on the internal ERP
- Design and develop client based statement of works
- Design and develop technical procedures in alignment with the organisation
- Outstanding ability to solve difficult technical problems
- Previous experience in supporting multiple Microsoft Server environments
- Demonstrated high-level exposure to working with Active Directory and Exchange
- Experience with managing and implementing virtualised environments using VMWare, Hyper-V and Cirtix XenApp Server
- High level understanding of Networking, routing protocols
- Provide an exceptional level of professional customer service
- Ability to manage multiple con-current projects/tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication ability
Due to the onsite requirement of this position, the use of your own car is essential.
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 for a confidential discussion.