Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Adrian Yuen
Date posted 22 September 2016
As the DevOps Engineer you will be working closely with other DevOps Engineers and the Software Development Team to assist with the configuration and management computing services and infrastructure. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical skill set and is able to work within a mid-large team of other technically-minded people.
- Create automated testing, integration and delivery processes for software, infrastructure and release management.
- Develop a continuous delivery platform for private and public cloud services.
- Test and apply new software, maintenance and patches and configuration changes using change and version control tools.
- Maintain and improve existing configuration management code base for managing infrastructure and services.
- Be involved in specific and ad hoc projects.
- In depth Linux Server administration experience, Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS/RHEL or Solaris Unix).
- Scripting with Bash, Pearl, Python or Ruby.
- Proven experience with continuous integration technologies such as; Bamboo or Jenkins.
- Administering application servers, web servers and databases.
- Strong working knowledge of storage technologies and environments.
- Experience using configuration management tools such as; Puppet, Ansible, Salt, Chef or Docker.
- Familiar with monitoring systems such as; Nagios, Zabbix, Sensu or Icinga.
To apply please click apply or call Adrian Yuen on +61 (7) 3032 2218 for a confidential discussion.