Senior Network Engineer
Location North Shore
Consultant Rebecca Martin
Date posted 10 October 2016
Join a reputable global brand on a permanent basis as a Senior Network Engineer. Located close to public transport
This is a Permanent opportunity for a Senior Network Engineer to join a global organisation.
As the Senior Network Engineer you will join an established organisation who is currently building a new private cloud network for their Australian office.
You will be responsible for the implementation and support across data, security, voice networks and telecommunications infrastructure.
This is an exciting position and an exciting time to join this organisation who is going through a rapid period of technology change.
As the Senior Network Engineer you will:
- Maintain, administer and troubleshoot the network infrastructure
- Participate in builds of new network
- Work with both global and local teams
- Contribute to the development of network designs
- Provide 3rd level support
- Participate in conference calls
As the Senior Network Engineer you will have:
- At least 4 years experience with implementation and support of Data Centre Technologies
- Strong F5 and firewall experience
- Experience with Arista
- Experience with Palo Alto (ideal)
To apply please click apply or call Rebecca Martin on 02 8423 1022 for a confidential discussion.