Desktop Support Analyst
Location North Shore
Consultant Rebecca Martin
Date posted 10 October 2016
A global organisation is looking for a Desktop Support Analyst in join them on a permanent basis.
In this role you will join a supportive team to provide 2nd level support to 500+ users. You will work in supportive team providing support to Asia Pacific Region.
You will be required to install and maintain both hardware and software, participate in desktop builds and upgrades and provide documentation to your work.
You will demonstrate a passion for IT and a willingness to learn and share knowledge. In return the company offers exposure to new technology and internal promotion and career growth.
This is a 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday role. There is no on call or weekend work.
As the Desktop Support Analyst you will:
- Provide BAU support to 500+ users
- Provide VIP Support to Senior Executives
- Escalation point for the level 1 and level 2 service desk
- Participate is project work when required
- Ensure documentation is kept up to date
- Provide technical assistance to other teams
- Provide phone, email and face to face support to internal customers
- Build Desktops and PC’s
- Assist with upgrading hardware and software
- Be a team player
As the Desktop Support Analyst you will have:
- 3-5 years + IT Support experience
- At least 2 years 2nd level support
- Strong experience with windows 7-10
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
To apply please click apply or call Rebecca Martin on 02 8423 1022 for a confidential discussion.