Location Perth CBD
Consultant Kyle Rashid
Date posted 3 November 2016
This leading APAC ICT provider are currently going through a period of growth due to a number of business wins and are seeking a Systems Engineer, in their Perth CBD office, to assist in the build and deployment of market-leading solutions across Cloud Computing, DR and Backup
Reporting in to the Cloud Services Manager, the Systems Engineer will work with a variety of internal stakeholders to help this company stay at the leading-edge of Cloud Technology. You will be responsible for re-developing the existing portfolio or creating new solutions to meet the varied demands of their customers across the APAC region, utilising technology from vendors such as; Cisco, EMC, Commvault, NetApp, Microsoft and Dell.
Initially, you will be working on the build of a new solution for one of their key clients in Perth, however this is a National team so future projects could be focused on clients across the Country.
Due to the nature of this role, the client is seeking an individual who has a broad knowledge of Cloud Technologies and Vendors, and has had experience with build and deployment projects in the past, either working for another MSP/IT services company, or internally.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop new, fit for purpose, Cloud Solutions across multiple technologies, including Cisco, EMC, Dell, Commvault and Microsoft.
- Proactively identify and deliver improvements to the existing Cloud portfolio
- Create the necessary documentation and training material to ensure an effective hand-over to Operations teams
- 3-5 years experience as a Systems Engineer, with demonstrable hands-on project experience relating to Cloud technology.
- Broad technical knowledge covering Cloud Computing, DR and Backup. Recent exposure to Backup-as-a-service will be beneficial
- Ability to work with a nationally dispersed team
- Previous experience of identifying, and effectively communicating, potential improvements to existing environment/portfolio
To apply please click apply or call Kyle Rashid on 08 9266 0943 for a confidential discussion.